Refund & Return Policy
1. How to cancel an order
If you have an issue with an order and would like to cancel, just go to “My Purchase” and hit the Cancel button, or contact Customer Support. Remember to communicate with your Seller before that, if you can reach a Mutual Cancellation, it would be beneficial for both parties.
- Log in => My Purchase => Choose the Product/Service that you would like to cancel.
- Explain why you would like to cancel the order > Continue.
- Your request will be submitted and sent to the Seller.
- Your seller has up to 48 hours to accept or decline your cancelation request
Note: See your open dispute within the Order page. Here you also have the option to withdraw the dispute.
- If no response is received after 48 hours, the order is automatically canceled. The order will appear as Buyer-requested cancellations.
2. Cancelation request
In this situation, you will have 3 scenarios:
- Seller accepts Return request
If your Return request is accepted, you will receive a notification from papmall® that says the item(s) to be returned.
Then you access your papmall® user account and follow the instructions in the platform to track the process.
- Seller initiated refund before item is returned
In some cases, the seller may initiate a refund before the item has been returned. In such situations, you may keep the item or dispose of it - and the refund will still be credited to your bank account. This is the offer by Seller on a case by case basis.
- Seller rejects the Return request or does not reply
If your Return request is rejected, you may raise a dispute if you do not agree with the Seller’s decision. Please contact papmall® to get support on how to submit a dispute.
If the Seller does not reply within 3 business days, our system will raise a dispute automatically.
Once a dispute has been submitted with detailed information furnished by both Buyer and Seller, papmall® will step in and assist in finding a resolution that is fair to both parties.
3. When returns are not permitted:
Before you confirm the order, you are free to discuss the requirements with your Seller in the chat box. The Seller can send you the sample product and if you are happy with that, the Seller will proceed to the final product.
After you confirm “Order Received”, you cannot return it any more.
4. How long is the quality evaluation process?
The refund process will only begin after we have completed evaluating your returned product and if it is deemed to be a valid return. papmall® will rely on the evidence of both sides and give the final answer
5. Does papmall® offer a replacement / exchanging of items for valid returned products or services or cancel orders?
papmall® currently does not offer replacements or exchanging of items. If you encounter any issue that is related to return, please follow the Return Policy. After the return process completes, you will receive a refund and you may then order another purchase for your desired products or services.
We recommend that you purchase the new product from a different seller to avoid the risk of the same issue occurring again.
6. How soon can the Seller process my Return request?
Sellers should be able to respond within 2-3 business days.
7. What can I do if I do not agree with the Seller's decision?
You can negotiate with Seller in 2 ways below:
- Discuss directly with Seller via chat box.
- Raise a dispute to papmall®.
8. How Long Does It Take for papmall® Refund To Be Issued to My Original Payment Method?
When you return an item, your refund amount and refund method may vary. Check the payment method refunded and the status of your refund in My Purchase.
The time frame for receiving your refund is determined by your payment method:
- Credit Card refunds take up to 10 days from the date Customer Support processes your request, though in extreme cases, it can take up to two weeks. If it takes longer, you can contact your Bank to get more information.
- PayPal refunds usually take 24 hours from the moment your request is processed.